Eagletac 16340 RCR123A 3.7V Protected Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
IC protected for over-charge, over-discharge, short circuit, and current overflow of 3A+. Protruding top design, fits most torches. Reinforced steel plate bottom, highly efficient protective PCB design.
This battery type can be used to replace a CR123A disposable battery in some torches. Never use 2 of these batteries when 1 X 18650 will do the job.
- Measures only 34.4mm in height (+/-0.1mm) and 16.7mm in width
- IC protected for a) over-charge, b) over-discharge, c) short circuit, d) current overflow of 3A+
- True protrude top design, fits most torches
- High discharge rate 3A+
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V, charge up to 4.2V, use CC/CV charger to charge
- Reinforced steel plate bottom, highly efficient protective PCB design
- Packaged in individual box and anti-static bag
- Battery Size: RCR123A (16340)
- Voltage: 3.7V, charge up to 4.2V
- Capacity: 650mAh
- Diameter: 0.65" (16.6mm)
- Height: 1.37" (34.8mm)
- Weight: 0.62 oz (17.8g)